Thursday, July 9

so you think you can dance

i was moved to tears... not full on crying tears, but teary eyes, choked up throat, runny nose tears. i stuck the whole video on here - it's 5+ minutes but is amazing and beautiful and just... ah!... amazing!!! please watch.


kandk1 12 @ Yahoo! Video

mia michaels (my numero uno) choreographed this piece and did a wonderful job of showing what the addiction must look like (he is so committed to that character even though he despises it) as well as what it feels like to be the addict, trying to escape the something or the someone that's not good for you. please tell me what you think... if it makes you think anything :)

3 quick quips:

Natalie said...

Oh i LOVED this when I watched it last night too! I didn't know I could be so moved by a dance - it totally surprised me. It was definitely AMAZING.

Margaret Proffitt said...

Wow, that was incredible. I had no idea that dance could tell such a clear and explicit story. Amazing. I'm without words.

Cynthia said...

you sooo got me into this freaking show!!! I love it now! This is one of the best choreografies I've seen. Amazing! Thanks for posting.