Sunday, April 25

Gila Valley Temple, AZ


A couple weeks ago I was in 90 degree weather in Arizona assisting and shooting the Gila Valley Temple.  Of course in Utah, it snowed two days ago.
The Temple open house is on now.  If you are in Arizona, you should check it out.  If not, go here to see more photos.
I was on the job to assist, but I got the chance to shoot a second angle of the temple exterior.  This is my only photo on the site.  (The version on the site was processed by someone else).  The other shots are by John Luke.

2 quick quips:

Natalie said...

90 degrees? I can't even remember what that feels like!

Jeremy.Celeste said...

I had no idea you went down there. I am from that area. Wow, what a treat. We just got back and I found your blog. The 90 degree weather was great. Do you mind if I use this picture on my blog? I won't post it until I get the okay from you. What a great picture. I love it!