Monday, April 12

wish me luck

or call me a gigantic wuss, either one...

weston is out of town for the week and i have decided to "stick it out" and stay put instead of driving home to my parents house for some extra help ... i know, i know - i only have one kid, how hard could it be?

i do have plenty of things to occupy my time, it just depends on the 2 year old that lives with me whether or not i'll be able to do any of it.  i have set up a schedule (yeah, i'm a list junkie) for each day outlining the rooms i need to pack up.  very systematic.  can i do it all by my lonesome?  again, it will all depend on miss kate.

i got a really good headstart on the living room last night after kate went to bed - got all of today's job done. 

weston asked me if that meant i had the day off :)  what a punk. 

3 quick quips:

Kristen Weller said...

Good luck! 2-year-olds can be excellent "helpers".

Natalie said...

You are a brave soul doing all that packing alone! It looks like you are getting a lot done though. Let me know if you need help! Paige sleeps through pretty much everything during the afternoons so I can come help if you need it!

the coltons said...

thanks natalie - my parents came today and helped me IMMENSELY!!! after taking 2 vans FULL of stuff and then coming home to pack up another 12 or so boxes, i quickly realized how i could NOT have done it all alone :) if there's anything i need extra hands with, i'll definitely call you!