Tuesday, April 13

thanks mom and dad

i owe a huge shout-out to my parents for driving to help me out this morning.  as soon as they arrived, they were at work loading both vans FULL to the gills.  we drove to the new place and unloaded ... well, i carried pictures, frames, and 12-packs of soda (come on, there were like 15 of those!) down the stairs.  my mom helped unload the cars and took everything to the inside of the house.  my dad shouldered THE REST of the work - carrying all of those blasted boxes up and down those stairs like a 25 year old! 

then, as if that wasn't enough, they came back to our place and helped me pack up another 12 - 15 boxes to be hauled later.  

thank you! thank you! thank you!!!

and in-n-out hit the spot, thanks for that, too :)

3 quick quips:

Kristen Weller said...

Parents are the best! Your parents always amaze me. And... somebody had to carry the picture frames, right? :)

Natalie said...

Oh no. This is making it seem real!!! (tear) Make it stop!

Johanna said...

Do we have the best parents or what??