Friday, September 10

Beth, part 2

Erin and Beth came home from the hospital tonight.  Erin is having another superhuman recovery from her C-section.  Here is a big batch of photos from the first day in the hospital.  Now that Beth is home, I need to get some shots of her in the uber cute outfit that Erin made for her to come home in.

Let's do this.
Erin has beautiful eyes.
Beth let out a cry almost immediately.  She had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck twice, and we are grateful that there were no complications.
poor little girl, what a hairline.
Great Grandma Carson
Our first visitors were Great Grandma and Grandpa Carson
Great Grandpa Carson  (to Beth)
Kate was excited, and took to Beth better than we thought she would.
precious
Me and my girls.
Mommy's girls.
Can a kid get any cuter?
Kate got a Woody doll "from Beth," just for being such an awesome big sister.
Beth is quite the sleeper so far.  I could hardly get a shot with her eyes open.  Kate was wide awake from day 1.
There are those eyes again.
what a little Munchkin.
aww
She is tiny.  It's crazy that Kate was a half pound smaller.
Grandpa and Grandma Colton came and brought our niece, Karli.
Grandma loves her grandkids.  (Again with the poor hairline).

9 quick quips:

Natalie said...

Beth is just beautiful. And I love her name! It's always been one of my favorites.

Michelle said...

Okay, I have tears in my eyes! That was the sweetest thing. Your family is darling and Weston you are such a cute dad, posting all these lovely pictures of your girls. Congratulations a hundred times over! Can't wait to meet her.

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

I'm teary eyed too... Beautiful family, all 4 of you! Gorgeous baby Beth, and Kate is an awesome big sister already, and Erin is gorgeous as ever. I'm thrilled for you guys. Can't wait to meet her!

Much love from AZ!

Johanna said...

Yea! for all the pictures! Beth is darling and Erin, you look great. Glad to see everyone so happy.

Sarah said...

You had me choked up by the time I got to me and my girls. She is so precious. I wish I was closer to hold her. So excited for you guys and your new addition to your family.

Carrie said...

Those pics are beautiful! I'm sure you have the greatest scrapbooks. :)

Tina said...

Simply Lovely...Congratulations!

Three Peas said...

She's sooooo little!! What a sweet little thing. Great photos! Can't wait for more updates!

Heather said...

Congrats Erin = another beautiful little girl! I love the pictures!