Friday, January 25

our little maternity shoot

weston took me to the studio for some belly photography. here is a shot of the bump (if you can still technically call it that ... it's more like having one of those big, long, oval watermelons shoved under my shirt) and here is one of the parents-to-be. i had NO clue how large everything looked until i saw photos! here i have been thinking i was carrying this baby in front and mostly compact ... yeah right! i definitely look like i'm ready to have her! hopefully that will be the case very quickly!

2 quick quips:

Margaret Proffitt said...

Are you serious? You look like you're 7 months pregnant! You carry so well. I'm anxiously awaiting the "I'm in labor!!!" blog to come...

Donnie and Kristi said...

You look so cute! I unfortunately looked like a pin headed whale. You better post something or email me to let me know when you're in labor.