Friday, January 25

shower #4

i guess i forgot to post about shower #3 ... how did i get so spoiled? my mom threw me a great baby shower a few weeks ago in monroe. it was fun to see some of the ladies in the ward i grew up in and then to see friends i haven't seen in years! it was definitely a fun afternoon. we had the best lunch and i totally overate. oh well! :)

shower #4 came this week when my young women and the leaders threw me a baby shower for our activity. it was so fun and i couldn't believe that these girls brought me gifts! how sweet and thoughtful are they!? it was fun to answer questions and gab about the doctors in the clinic with the other leaders. there was also some AMAZING food and the young women made me the most adorable quilt! kate is going to be so well dressed and have such nice baby gear! can't wait for this little one to make her debut! :)

last night i kept teasing weston, who is snowboarding today, that he better be ready to leave the mountain because today is my day, "i can feel it" YEAH RIGHT. he just laughed :) it's totally not my day, none of the days between now and february 6th will be my day, i'm afraid. positive thoughts, everyone!

2 quick quips:

Donnie and Kristi said...

I remember sitting on the toilet(thats where I ponder) and praying like I'd never prayed before that the baby would just come out. You get to the point where you don't care about the pain involved, you just want the sucker out. I was ready to perform a c-section on myself. I actually considered trying to break my own water with kitchen utensils. When you get to that point, it's best to just stay in bed until the kid decides to show up.

Cynthia said...

You are so spoiled Girl. "4 SHOWERS". I'm jealous!!!!
I hope that girl shows up soon, we can't wait to meet her!. Loves.