Wednesday, January 23

tagged by danae

ABOUT MY HUSBAND
What is his name? weston christopher colton
How long have you been married? just over 3 1/2 years
How long did you date? it really depends on what you count ... we started dating in november of '96 ... and at our wedding luncheon weston's mom said we were the "most broke-up couple" she knew :)
How old is he? 27, will be 28 in march
Who eats more? technically me ... but that's just because i actually EAT during the day. weston doesn't really eat his first meal of the day until about 9:30 pm ... not kidding
Who said I love you first? probably me, although technically i said "i think" :)
Who is smarter? weston for sure - he knows EVERYTHING, but i'm definitely a close 2nd :) haha
Whose temper is worse? that would be ME
Who does the laundry? me - although weston really should do the laundry, he's so PICKY! :)
Who does the dishes? me, but i get a lot of help from weston when it comes to unloading the dishwasher
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? weston
Who pays the bills? me
Who cooks dinner? usually me, but weston's "meals" are way better (cafe rio, chili's, etc) :)
Who drives when you are together? weston
Who is more stubborn? me - FOR SURE!
Whose parents do you see the most? probably about the same
Who proposed? weston - caught me completely by surprise!
Who has more friends? probably pretty equal
Who has more siblings? i do... i have 4 and he has 2
Who wears the pants in the family? we think we each wear one leg :)
I tag...... kristi, ashlee, margaret, ashley, and cynthia

0 quick quips: