Wednesday, May 20

the bachelorette

are any of you watching this? i watched last season with jason and was pretty ambivalent about jillian until the last few episodes she was on. i am excited to watch her this season - a real down to earth girl.

did anyone get creeped out by some of the guys like me?julien: mr. fancy pants car, i'm from rancho santa fe, and "jillian & julien forever"juan: i'm from argentina - wait i moved to america when i was TWO, i'll say anything you want me to say, and "i deserve this rose more than any guy here"creepy-cake-taker tanner p: mr. i'm obsessed with your feet!!! did you see how he was dying to get a look at her feet without her noticing? eww.

here are/were my favorite picks:michael: mr. break dance instructor, nice guy approach, not trying too hardkyle: i know she didn't keep him, and he's not really man enough for jill, but he was cute and fun and i would have liked to see what he had to bring to the table - at least for another week.. oh well. did anyone else want to see jill hold up her moustache-tattoo ala "the thinker" when talking to another guy??? we were dying for it!my favorite so far: kiptyn. the guy needs to hide the fact that his name is kiptyn and just go by kip. i think he could be the sensitive yet manly man for jill. and who wouldn't want to live in encinitas??? i know i would!

good luck, jillian! filter through the creeps as quickly as you can, please.

3 quick quips:

Natalie said...

I really like the bachelorette too. I actually watched the last one(i think) that had Jason in it as one of the last ones, but I didn't watch the bachelor so I don't really know the girl. Still, it's fun to have some summer tv to watch. I haven't seen any yet but plan on tuning in. I'll keep my eye on Kip!

Unknown said...

I didn't even know this started. Thanks for reminding me and filling me in on all the guys.

the coltons said...

natalie - i have watched the last 3 or 4 bachelor/ette in a row. i also watched w/ jason on the bachelorette - didn't you just love him? i did :)

andrew (or is this sarah) are you going to watch this one then??? we can have tuesday conversations about it :)