Wednesday, May 20

this won't live up to the hype

so i am in schock that i got 9 comments on the last non-post :) thank you all for reading my little blog.

we'll start with my dad's birthday (may 6th, a little late to post this). happy birthday, dad! i'm officially in denial about my parents being any older than 60. i think i may have to stop counting :)
then, going in chronological order, weston and i had a golf date last week. it was kind of fun. weston had this grumpy thing going on:in high school, he would get so grumpy whenever we went bowling because i always kicked his butt. we had to eventually institute a no-bowling-together rule and have only made a few exceptions in the last 12 years. let it be known, however, that in no way am i even close to kicking anyone's butt in the game of golf - he just gets grumpy (although not always).

we may have to institute a no-golfing-together rule as the game we played on monday kind of went the same way.

on the 18th, travis got another year older. i stole this picture off his facebook, so i have no clue where he is. looks like life is hard, brother.
the following day, the 19th, was sarah's birthday! happy birthday sarah - hope you had a relaxing afternoon/evening and that andrew was nice to you :) stole this picture from her facebook, too. do i actually need to use my camera???

thanks for checking back to read this - i'll try to do better next time :)

3 quick quips:

Natalie said...

That's really funny about you kicking some bowling butt! And golfing too. Go Erin!

Three Guys and a Gal said...

I love that picture of your Mom and Dad! I LOVE those two! I am glad you are back in the blogging world!:)

Sarah said...

I have the same problem with Andrew and the bowling. Why can't they just let us be better at one thing. You better not get any better at golf or it sounds like you might have to kiss that one goodbye too. That is if you want to go with Weston. I had a great birthday! Andrew surprised me with a dinner at my favorite restaurant and friends.