Monday, May 25

team spencer


so i don't know how many of you watch the hills, but i know danae & cory do! :) i am officially, after tonight's and the last couple of episodes, on team spencer. it's true. for someone who is usually such a moron, so annoying, and so incredibly prideful about who knows what, i think he has actually figured out a way to not be such a tool. either that, or the producers have finally allowed him to be himself - i mean, is anyone really that narcissistic and manipulative? are any girls going to really continue to date, not to mention marry/not marry in mexico, guys like that? i really think spencer's kind of a loser but mostly he's pretty normal - he has just been cast as the villain and is soaking it up.

anyway, just thought i'd cast my vote that i'm so sick, and have been for most of the 5 seasons of the "reality show", of lauren and her america's sweetheart vibe - i don't buy it at all. she is whiny and selfish and has the bff in lo (that has "always been around") because lo will never upstage her. she seems to be that kind of girl. and i don't like her.

i'm sure spencer will find numerous ways to secure his spot back on the retard list, but for now, i'm rooting for him ... not heidi ... just spencer.

2 quick quips:

sterlingandbrandi said...

Wow... this is a bold post. Spencer? Really? I mean I don't know if I can agree. I think he was doing some serious butt-kissing with Heidi's dad, but I haven't watched last night's episode yet... I did think he was kind of hilarious when Heidi's ex Colby(?) cam to visit from Bible College. I think he liked him, but his mind was BLOWN.

And while I do like Lauren, you can tell they have cut out any aspect of her real life for the last few years and she's just gotten so boring. I mostly just wish I had her hair and tan. She kind of seems like the typical oldest child (I'm oldest too so I can say this...) where she always knows best and lectures and acts older than she is, which just ends up looking kind of immature. But come on, all the girls on the show are fairly brainless. My fave has always been Whitney.

Erin said...

I have missed a lot of this past season and pretty much the season before as well (I'm sorry if I let you down). I watched the season finale.. basically because I was waiting for the MTV awards (we all know why) and I can see that Spencer has changed a little bit, but I don't know if it's for real or for the cameras. I've always be a little skeptical with LC. Stephanie was just dumber than mud.