Thursday, January 13

another quilt

i know, i take a break from blogging and then when i do show up it's to "show off" something i made?  i promise i'm not being self-indulgent with these "look what i made" posts - my mom tells me "you should be taking pictures of things you have made!" and i reply with "i have, i do!  they're on the blog!"

so, here's another:

my dear friend, shireen, had a baby boy last month!  shireen is the one who got me making baby quilts in the first place.  she makes beautiful blankets and i love the "shireen quilt" kate received as a baby!

here are photos of the quilt for baby sam (and weston wasn't around to do my photography, so you'll have to make do with mine!)





we love you, shireen & brett!  and sariah of course!!!  love that baby for me :)

4 quick quips:

Michelle said...

Can't stand it! I love when you show stuff you've made! Did you get this one stippled or stapled or whatever it is they call it? It looks awesome!

the coltons said...

Yeah I stippled it on my moms machine & rails... I love stippling :)

Natalie said...

Ah! Another beauty. I love seeing the pictures of your quilts. I'm almost done with another one and I'm not giving it away before I take a picture of it this time! I might even post it too. We'll see how bad it turns out first.

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

Your quilts are gorgeous! Someday I hope to make quilts as beautiful as yours!