Sunday, January 2

quilt for baby kate patterson

my good friend, janna, is having a baby girl in march!  she is going to have the most beautiful name - kate :)  we're a little biased around here, of course.

here is the gorgeous quilt (i can say gorgeous because it was really hard to give up - kidding of course - but there was a teeny tiny part of me that wanted to keep it and trade out a different quilt!)



thanks to weston for the beautiful photos so i can always remember this quilt ;)

5 quick quips:

Natalie said...

Breathtaking. Really. I LOVE the colors and the quilting and pretty much everything. I am pretty sure I will copy you:)

Jessica Kunz said...

So beautiful! I love the fabric, where do you get your cute fabric at? If I ever have a girl i might have to pay you to make one for me. You are so talented!

Kaitlyn Swain said...

I'm pretty sure that is the most beautiful quilt I have ever seen in my life. You are so talented!!

sterlingandbrandi said...

That is gorgeous, I love it!!!! And Beth in her blessing dress :). You are so talented!

Three Peas said...

That's in my house!!! That was for me!!! Erin.. I BELIEVE IT when you say how hard it was to give it away. I feel like I robbed you. Please know it went to someone who truly appreciates it. It is one of the very most beautiful things I own. I had checked your blog at the end of December to see if you'd posted on it. Guess I should have waited another week. Oh man. I LOVE that quilt. I might not let the baby touch it.