Friday, January 21

So I got Erin these boots for Christmas, and I just have to say how happy I am that she wears them all the time.  She had told me that she wanted some riding boots, and I had done a little looking around, but I didn't really dare to just buy something so nice without her trying them on and making sure she liked them.  She wanted something timeless, and I agreed that a classic style was the way to go.  These were my first choice, and she loves them.  She looks great in them too, by the way.  I'll have to get some photos of her actually wearing them.

5 quick quips:

Natalie said...

They are gorgeous. And you're right, she looks awesome in them. Good choice. I'm a little jealous.

Ben and Shara said...

little jealous? oh I'll just come right out and say it, I'm a lot jealous. They are beautiful! Great choice!

Cynthia said...

They are beautiful! You are a good honey Weston.

thescotts said...

Um, I am SUPER jealous!! One, that she has them, and two, that Weston bought them! wink wink.
WOW! Soooooooo classy and gorgeous. I bet you look amazing in them Erin. Good for you.
Love your blog guys. We need to play! Call us!!
XOXO

Heather said...

These are adorable! Are you two coming to the fancy vivint dinner tomorrow night? Hopefully you are!