Wednesday, December 16

december 15 and 16

i'm finally caught up with my calendar!

december 15th was make caramel popcorn. i used my mom's recipe and weston helped me, immensely. it is not a one person job ... at least at my skill level. i hope it tastes good - this is more of weston's treat. i do like some caramel popcorn, but after seeing what goes into it ... well, my taste for it is a bit curbed :)

december 16th was make christmas sugar cookies.kate helped me add the sprinkles. i wish i had those little paintbrushes, mom! she wasn't able to help at all with the frosting (i know she's little) but that was always the funnest part. and aside from the bells looking like little taco bell bells, i think they turned out pretty cute!love this last sequence of kate - she's a ham.

2 quick quips:

Michelle said...

Okay you are the cutest mom and so creative. I wish I had motivation to do fun Christmas things. I hope I turn back to normal after his baby. This has inspired me for next year. So fun to read these posts!

Natalie said...

I agree! You are the cutest mom and sooo creative. And those cookies look GOOD. I am going to be craving a good sugar cookie all day now!