Friday, December 4

december 2 and 3

our activity for the 2nd was to play a game together. it wasn't pretty - i schooled weston (who can definitely hold his own with this game)hey, i had fun.

december 3rd's assignment was to watch a holiday movie. what perfect timing for this oneit was funny, but i love reese and usually like vince so i'm pretty easy to please.

in not so cheery news, kate and i ended up in the ER at 2am last night. i am embarrassed to admit it was because of a little old ear infection (for kate) but after watching her writhe and s.c.r.e.a.m. in pain for over 2 hours, i decided it was probably worth all of our while. i'm glad we went - they gave her some motrin and then some liquid lortab and sent us on our way with some extra doses. she has a nasty middle ear infection and i, for one, can absolutely sympathise with this little girl's pain. we got home, she went straight to sleep, and we all had a good night - from 3:00am on, of course. :)

hope tonight's better!

2 quick quips:

Margaret Proffitt said...

Erin, I love your holiday spirit! It's infectious. In fact, I'm eagerly anticipating our Colton Christmas card. It's easily the best card I get each year. Remind me to get you our new address. And as for ear infections, there is nothing worse at that age! Booker had countless ear infections until we finally decided to put tubes in. It was miracle- not a single ear infection after that. I was at the doctor's office every other week trying all sorts of antibiotics. That little operation saved me hundreds of dollars worth of copays. Luckily, we never ended up at the ER. Poor sweet Kate, give her a snuggle for me.

Kristi said...

Poor Kate! And you:) I totally empathize since I have dealt with plenty of kids ear infections! We are looking forward to seeing you on Sunday! I hope Kate is better:)