Tuesday, October 26

and it's gone

after a month or so of the inner debate, my hair all landed on the floor.  i got the haircut.  it wasn't originally supposed to be this short, but after a few tweaks, i am really happy having this look again.  there is something very familiar and comforting about seeing my face with short hair... maybe it's just me.
 
before (taken about 3 weeks ago)
after (taken this afternoon)
i really wish i had good photos to post, but these will have to do...

11 quick quips:

pamc said...

You look beautiful,, and you know how I usually feel about really short hair.

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

You look gorgeous short and long girlie. But I love it!

Noah's Mommy said...

This haircut brings back SOOOO Hmany Hmemories!!! I LOVE It. Its so you and only you can pull it off cause your eyes are big and gorgeous! :) Looks great!

Erin said...

I love it!

Chelsea said...

CUTE!! You are braver than me!! It looks so good.

M.J.A. said...

I LOVE IT! who did it for you? You look great!

Three Peas said...

It looks so fresh on you, Erin! I love your style.

Natalie said...

You look gorgeous, of course.

Michelle said...

LOVE IT!

Johanna said...

Really cute haircut! And I agree with Noah's Mommy - your eyes totally dominate with short haircuts. Now I'm re-thinking my plan to grow out my hair...

sterlingandbrandi said...

Very cute. Although I'm feeling jealous of the braid you were rocking in the before picture, I can't get that look with my bangs.