Saturday, October 2

Home Decorating

 So last month was Erin's birthday... and Christmas all wrapped into one.  She had really been eyeing  some Ikea bedroom furniture for quite some time, and I finally gave in and got it for her.  I was going to just get one of the pieces, but with my luck, they would discontinue the set and I wouldn't be able to get the matching dresser later on.  So, I just went for it.  Here are a few shots of her new dresser and chest of drawers.  Erin left me for the weekend, (as I will be working nonstop), and she left the house so nice an clean.  I couldn't resist taking some shots of the kitchen too.

4 quick quips:

Natalie said...

They really are beautiful. I wish I had some room in my TINY house for some like them.

Johanna said...

Love the new furniture!

Cynthia said...

The new furniture is very nice! Good job weston. I must say though.. I ADORE the kitchen table. Is that new too?

Ben and Shara said...

Hey I love your kitchen table. Where did you find that number?