Friday, October 22

ready for a walk

we took the girls out for a walk the other night.  it was one of the first cool evenings so they are all bundled up.  once we pulled kate's hat out for the season, she has wanted to wear it non stop.  yes, that means even to bed.  we don't have a double stroller yet - i'm kind of hoping to be able to get by with this one (the seat reclines completely flat so it fits both girls easily with beth laying down in the back).  the real limiting factor (like how i'm using my college degree with that one?) will be beth's weight as she grows... we'll see.



2 quick quips:

Noah's Mommy said...

I laughed hard at your intellectual thought "the one limiting factor...." lol and how you had to put that comment after it. I can totally hear you talking when you write. I love it!

Johanna said...

Kate will be out of the stroller by the time Beth is too big, right?? Besides, your girls are lightweights! I like the make-do attitude.