Friday, October 29

school carnival

we kept seeing signs for the elementary school's halloween carnival, so we dressed up the girls and took them down.  the bummer was that we were only there for like the last 15 minutes before it was over!  but it was fun to get kate in her costume, get her around all the other kids in costume, and have a few treats - she definitely loved it.

here's our little bunny rabbit (i don't know why we didn't get any photos of beth in her costume, but she's kate's cute little carrot!)

4 quick quips:

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

Cute costume! I bet you even made it too! Your so talented!

sterlingandbrandi said...

So cute, and it looks so warm and cuddly! I love how her shoes even coordinate!

Johanna said...

love the costume and I can imagine Beth looks pretty cute with her. awesome blogging, by the way (I read your entries backward!)

Natalie said...

Ok, so that is ADORABLE that Kate is a bunny and Beth a carrot. I love it. I dressed Paige up at a little white kitten and I was a black cat (you know, I had to dress up for that SUPER FUN carnival at church. I swear I've done it for 10 years now.) Anyway, she looked so cute I want to dress her up in it even after Halloween is over!