Saturday, October 23

gardner village and the witches

i'm not much for celebrating halloween i think.  i don't have a single decoration, we don't have any pumpkins at our house (yet, hopefully), and i haven't dressed up in years.  but this year and last, i managed to take kate to see the witches at gardner village.  i have to say, it worked to get me in the season of halloween (which, honestly, is just a holiday for gearing up for the "holiday season" to me these days).  but that's what kids are for - to relive holidays!  haha

so here are some pictures of the cute witches we saw:
 
witchy-poo
witches playing baseball (my favorite)
baby beth in the back of the stroller, looking cozy
a bored kate...
mixing up that witch's brew - and michelle, i still have no answers for you about dry ice :)
the girls
the frog princess - witchy style
my sweet little witch... aka kate the 2 1/2 year old
kate: really mom, with the pictures?
this was kate's favorite of the day - the hula hooping witch
thanks michelle for coming with us!  if you have an hour or 2 to kill this week, take your kids.  they'll most likely love it :)

3 quick quips:

Natalie said...

Fun! I always forget that this place even exists. I've never been. I would love to take Paige one of these days. Oh...except she hates the car and doesn't really love the stroller! So I guess I just keep staying in a 15min radius of my house. Dang.

So I am almost done with my quilt. Remember that quilt I told you about FOREVER ago? Yep, that one. I actually quilted it today! Except then my machine jammed or something so I am at a total halt. Come stop by next time you are this direction!

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

What a fun day with your little ladies, and I'm jealous of your fall weather! I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I have never been to Gardeners Village! Perhaps next time I'm in town you will take me! XOXO

Johanna said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! How did Beth like the outing? She seems pretty content in the pictures.