Friday, May 9

celebration dinner

so tonight we took my parents out for dinner for a) my dad's birthday and b) my mom's mother's day. not too exciting of a gift, i know, but it was so fun to spend a couple hours with them and partake in the deliciousness as a family :)
even though tomorrow is saturday and that means this is what's for dinner (again) for weston and myself (pretty much every week without fail - leftovers for sunday, baby!) cafe rio is like jello - there's always room for more!

3 quick quips:

Sarah said...

mmmmmmmmm I would give anything to have a Cafe Rio nearby. You guys are so lucky you get to eat there every week. I could really go for one of their salads.

Unknown said...

my sentiments exactly. Costa Vida is like a $10 drive away now with gas prices. I could go for some cafe rio right now!

The King Family said...

Erin, I just saw your blog on Tasha's. I am all excited! I will add you to my blog. Email me so I can give you my blog - it is private. My address is shellyking00@hotmail.com. Those are zero's, not O's. Do you have Kristi's email address too? Your little girl is the cutest thing ever. She looks so tiny and so happy! How fun! Okay, I am excited to keep up with you. Shelly