Tuesday, May 20

TKO

so, i watch american idol - have for the last 3 seasons. this season is the season of the davids. 2 davids are left standing at the finale (most of you probably know this) and the theme of the finale montages was all about boxing. here is a video of a song david archuleta (of murray, utah no less . . . my aunt winnie is so proud!) performed to finish tonight's finale.



the kid is amazing - AMAZING. i don't know if he'll win (you never know when it's down to the final 2) but he has such talent, is a humble kid, and wants to go on a mission and pay his tithing from any winnings he gets.

back to the boxing theme - simon (the "mean" judge . . . we think he completely tells it how it is) said that david won all three rounds by telling him it was a total "knockout"

go david :)

4 quick quips:

Donnie and Kristi said...

I'm such a slacker...I watched the first couple tryout episodes and that is it! It's the first season I didn't keep up. O-well.

Unknown said...

I don't watch the show very often, but I totally agree with the comment about Simon. Dude tells it like it is and gets killed for it. But he is almost always dead on.

Brynn said...

Erin! Yes of course I remember you. Im so glad you stopped by my blog to say hi! I must say when I saw your little girl I honestly thought she was SO CUTE! She is so beautiful, congradulations.
So are you still in Utah? Im guessing you are from your blog. Do you still work for Wirthlin?
Nothing too exciting is happening with me, I do have two kids which is still weird to me sometimes ;)! They are basically my life, which makes me happy. We moved to the UK and I really miss Utah (especially when I saw your picture of Cafe Rio).
Anyways it is fun to hear from you, keep in touch and let me know what you've been up to.

Anonymous said...

I don't get the appeal of American Idol. Although maybe if I started watching it that would change lol.

I love the pop up comments