Monday, May 19

quick road trip

i went to denver this past weekend to attend a couple of special family events. i rode out with my parents (always better than driving!) because weston was at a field trip for school, found out he had a crazy assignment for his english class the night before i left (he wouldn't have time to go and get the papers done), and has bronchitis on top of all of it.

andy got baptized. he is such a sweet kid and he has more energy than anyone i know! he is super smart and has a very creative mind. andy has these amazing blue eyes that melt you to pieces when he smiles :)
i'm proud of you, andy! you made an awesome choice on saturday!
i also got to watch my little brother, andrew, bless his newest baby boy - reynolds andrew cottle. i'm glad i was able to witness this and andrew did an amazing job. reynolds is almost 4 months old and i guess he was squirming around and they thought they might drop him a time or two. he was so good and the only peeps he made were the cutest little coos. kate is going to have a ton of fun with her cousin :)
here's a shot i stole from andrew and sarah's blog (sorry i didn't have my camera out!) these are my three brothers: alex, travis, and andrew. those are my black fingernails and kate's arm . . .

2 quick quips:

Sarah said...

Man I didn't get any pictures of you. I wish I would have been more diligent with the camera. At least we got you black fingers in one.

Donnie and Kristi said...

I haven't seen Spencer forever...no wonder Lynnzie's madly in love (she'd never admit it).