Monday, May 19

happy birthday travis

travis is my oldest brother. he just turned 37 - old fart! haha. travis is the only 37 year old i know that still skateboards, although i should add he tends to get injured most of the time he does :) jk, trav.
travis always had a special influence on me because i was always looking for a boy that could treat me like he did. i think i found him in weston :) i remember travis picked me up as i was walking home from school (several times) and took me to get some ice cream or to vons for a treat . . . once he took me to the mall to pick out cologne - how would i know what kind of cologne smelled good as a 5th grader? :)
here is a cute picture of travis with kate - he was making her laugh and smile when she was having a nightmare of a day.

happy birthday, travis! we love you!

2 quick quips:

Donnie and Kristi said...

Seems like only yesterday all of us 7th graders were in love with him :)

Original Cottle said...

you are too nice, Erin. It is nice to hear some positive things I did as a big brother instead of all the tortured and pained memories that are usually dug up when all of us are together. I love you, too.